Tokyo Women’s Medical University was inaugurated in the year 1900 at the city of Tokyo as a private higher learning institution with the core objective of helping the students to meet their interested career goals. All the academic programs are specially designed for the girls and help them to identify their own talent which can be utilized for the betterment of the career development. It offers fantastic programs under the school of nursing and school of medicine which are beneficial to uplift the career in health sectors. Well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library and extracurricular activities are the integral parts of the University.
Tokyo Women’s Medical University has fantastic academic courses under the school which are as follows:
- School of Nursing:
- Liberal Arts
- Basic Medicine department
- Clinical Medicine
- Fundamental Nursing
- Adult Nursing
- Public Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Maternal Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Nursing Administration
- School of Medicine:
- Medical Education
- Anatomy and Developmental Biology
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Hygiene and Public Health
- Legal Medicine
- International Affairs and Tropical Medicine
- Medicine (Pulmonology)
- Medicine (Hypertension and Endocrinology)
- Medicine (Metabolism and Dialectology)
- Medicine (Nephrology)
- Radiation Oncology
- Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Surgery (General Chest Surgery)
- Gastroenterological Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission:
- Complete application from online and submit all the required documents.
- All the academic reports from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are required while applying by the international students.
- Bank balance must submit by the international candidates to afford the cost of University.
- Japanese language is the primary priority for entire students.
Get in Touch:
Tokyo Women’s Medical University,