University of East Asia was established in the year 1974 at the city of Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi with the core objective of technical knowledge, ideas & views for the next generation and creates them suitable environment for utilizing their talent in different productive sectors in this competitive era. It provides the knowledge in different courses like: medicine, health, sports, education and design. It has been success to promote standard education and different research programs which help to fulfill the outstanding demand of the students and markets. Well managerial classroom, fantastic academic programs, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library, editing rooms, a video studio, a cafeteria, a convenience store, experienced faculty members and extracurricular activities are the integral parts of the University.
The fantastic academic programs offers by the University of East Asia are mentioned below:
- Faculty of Human Sciences :
- Department of Clinical Psychology and Pedagogy:
- Clinical Psychology Major
- Nursing / Child Care Major
- Pedagogy Major
- Department of International Communication:
- International Business Major
- Tourism Management Major
- Department of Health and Sports:
- Sports Education and Coaching Major
- Health Management Major
- Athlete Training Major
- Judo Therapist Major
- Faculty of Medical Science:
- Department of Medical Technology:
- Clinical Technology Major
- Emergency and Critical Care Major
- Animal Nursing Major
- Department of Health and Nutritional Science:
- Nutrition Management Major
- Food Hygiene Major
- Sport Nutrition Major
- Faculty of Arts:
- Department of Art and Design:
- Animation and Cinema Major
- Painting and Modeling Major
- Visual Design Major
- Architecture Major
- Department of Total Beauty:
- Hospitality Business Management Major
- Fashion Creative Major
- Living Planning Major
- Graduate Schools:
- Life Science and Medical Engineering
- Human Sciences
- Advance Studies in Arts and Design
- Clinical Psychology
- Japanese Language Program
International students must follow these procedures at the time of admission. The lists of procedures are mentioned below:
- Application should be given through online and show all the required documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must be shown.
- Immigration documents and citizenship certificate are necessary for all the international students.
- Verified bank statement is also required to afford the cost of University.
- International students must know Japanese language more efficiently.
For More Details:
University of East Asia,
2-1 Ichinomiyagakuen-cho Shimonoseki,