University of Evansville was inaugurated in the year 1864 as a private higher learning institution at the city of Indiana. It contributes for overall development of the career and creates the new identity for the next generation in different productive sectors. More than 2500 students study in this University from 46 countries and 42 states. Comfortable environment for learning, managerial classroom, well equipped infrastructure, scholarship, housing, distance learning and extra curriculum activities plays a vital role to attract the students from different parts of the world. It always ready to welcome all the students without any discrimination on basis of age, sex, nationality, language, caste & creed.
University of Evansville offers different graduate and undergraduate programs which are as follows:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- Art History
- Athletic Training
- Baccalaureate to Doctor of Medicine
- Civil Engineering
- Classical Studies
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Administration
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Foreign Language
- Global Business
- Health Services Administration
- International Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Program
- Political Science
- Pre professional Programs
- Public Health
- Software Engineering
- Statistics and Data Science
- Graduate Programs:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Public Health in Health Policy
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Public Service Administration
- Master of Physician Assistant Science
- Adult Degrees Programs:
- BS or BA in Individualized Study
- BS in Organizational Leadership
- MS in Public Service Administration
There are some procedures which should be followed by the international students are listed below:
- Application should be given through online with required documents.
- All the academic reports from secondary level must be shown.
- IELTS / TOEFL / SAT / ACT must be pass out.
- Minimum marks in GRE / GMAT must scores by the international graduate students.
- Two letters of reference and resume is necessary for graduate students.
- Bank balance to afford the cost of University.
Keep in Touch:
University of Evansville,
1800 Lincoln Ave,