University of Fukui was inaugurated in the year 1949 at the city of Fukui with the core objectives of pursuing standard education and different research programs. It consists of three other campuses like: Bunkyo Campus, Matsuoka Campus and Tsuruga Campus. More than 5000 students enroll and over 500 dedicated faculty members are involving in this University. It is the great combination of science, technology and medical sciences which are beneficial for entire career development of the students in these interested fields. It has number of facilities which fascinate the students like: well managerial classroom, well equipped resources, scholarship, self study library, extracurricular activities and so on.
University of Fukui offers numbers of programs under the school of education, school of medical sciences, school of engineering and global and community studies which are as follows:
- School of Education:
- Elementary Education Sub course
- Special Needs Education Sub course
- Humanities and Social Education Sub course
- Science and Mathematics, Living Environment studies Education Sub course
- Art and Sports Education Sub course
- School Education
- Professional Development of Teachers.
- School of Medical Sciences:
- Integrated and Advanced Medical Course
- School of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering Course
- Robotics Course
- Nuclear Safety Engineering Course
- Electronics Engineering Course
- Electrical, Communications and Systems Engineering Course
- Computer Science Course
- Architecture and Building Engineering Course
- Civil Engineering Course
- Frontier Fiber and Materials Engineering Course
- Materials Chemistry Course
- Biotechnological and Biomedical Engineering Course
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Course
- Information Science
- Architecture and Civil Engineering Course
- Material Science and Engineering Course
- Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Applied Physics
- Human and Artificial Intelligent System
- Frontier Fiber Technology and Science
- Nuclear Power and Energy Safety Engineering Course
- Advanced Interdisciplinary Science and Technology
- School of Global and Community Studies:
- Global and Community Studies
The requirements of all the international students while applying in this University are mentioned below:
- Submit application from online and show all the required documents.
- Official transcripts from higher level to lower level must submit.
- Copy of passport is also necessary.
- Japanese language is the first priority for all the international students.
- Financial statement is required for the educational purpose.
Keep in Touch:
University of Fukui,