University of Puget Sound is a private liberal arts University which was founded in 1888 at the city of Tacoma, Washington. More than 2500 graduate and undergraduate students study with 78% students from 47 states and 12 countries. It has different facilities of scholarship, housing, friendly environment for learning, distance learning and others extra curriculum activities which motivate the students to brighten their future. The University always dedicated to enhance teaching and learning capacity of the students so that they can compete with others in this competitive era. It focuses to provide the different opportunities without any hesitation and without any discrimination.
University of Puget Sound offers 1200 courses which become so fruitful for all the students. The lists of academic programs are as follows:
- Undergraduate Programs:
- African American Studies
- Art & Art History
- Asian Languages & Cultures
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Business & Leadership
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Education Studies
- Engineering, Dual Degree
- Environmental Policy & Decision Making
- Exercise Science
- French Studies
- Gender & Queer Studies
- German Studies
- Global Development Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- International Political Economy
- Latin American Studies
- Latina/o Studies
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Natural Science
- Physical Education
- Politics & Government
- Religious Studies
- Science, Technology & Society
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Special Interdisciplinary Major
- Theater Arts
- Graduate Programs:
- School of Education
- School of Occupational Therapy
- School of Physical Therapy
International students are eligible to apply in this University if they follow these procedures at the time of admission:
- Complete application form through online and pay application fee too.
- Official transcripts of all colleges and schools must be shown.
- One recommendation letter from counselor, teacher and advisor.
- Official SAT / ACT score report must be shown.
- International students must submit financial documentation for the further study.
- Copy of passport is also necessary.
For More Details:
University of Puget Sound,
1500 N. Warner St,